Expand Your Career Potential with an Online Degree in International Business
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – International Business degree can give you the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct business overseas. In this program, you will dive into the political, economic, and legal issues that are associated with carrying out business on the international stage. If you want to pursue a degree that prepares you for exciting career opportunities on a global scale, our BSBA in International Business is a great option!
This program will introduce you to the fundamentals of business administration as well as to specialized topics related specifically to global business. As companies continue to expand overseas, employers need qualified professionals who can implement effective business practices internationally. Partner with us and earn a degree that can equip you to lead in the global market.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Become Qualified to Pursue Your CGBP Certification
Liberty’s BSBA in International Business will help you prepare to sit for the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) examination. Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in the exam so you can pursue this certification.
The CGBP is a valuable certification that can do the following:
- Help you advance in your current career
- Prepare you for new job opportunities within the business industry
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of business-related challenges
- Give employers confidence in your business acumen
Why Choose Liberty’s Bachelor’s in International Business Program?
Our international business degree is designed to help you stand out in the competitive business industry. You’ll study under professors who have years of experience in the business world. Drawing on what they have learned in their own careers, they can help you develop real-world skills that will help you stand out to employers.
Our faculty teach concepts that are grounded in biblical principles, and they can equip you to become a Champion for Christ — someone who seeks to fulfill the Great Commission in every area of life. That’s why your international business classes won’t just teach you on-the-job skills — they’ll also help you integrate biblical principles into your career.
The best part? You can pursue your degree while still focusing on what really matters, like your family, job, and community. In our BSBA program, you can complete all of your classes online and access your study materials from the comfort of your own home. We’ll help you meet your professional and academic goals in a way that fits your schedule and lifestyle.
What Will You Learn in Our Online International Business Degree?
Your courses will cover many practical topics related to global business administration. For instance, you will explore how international business is shaped by the ever-changing dynamics of multinational economics, politics, and law. You’ll also study how to forge trade agreements, how to conduct business negotiation across borders, and how to manage imports and exports.
This BSBA program can enhance your understanding of international trade law and of emerging market economies. In addition, you will learn about the many different levels of trade that occur between nations, including between governments, large corporations, small businesses, and even individuals.
Our professors will help you develop strong leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills that will serve you well in the fast-paced business world. By earning your bachelor’s in international business from Liberty, you can be introduced to a wide variety of business topics, such as marketing, financial accounting, operations management, microeconomics, macroeconomics, and organizational ethics. Additionally, your cognate courses will dive into international business laws, the global economy, and international finance and marketing.
Join us and prepare to launch a rewarding career in the ever-growing global business industry.
- BUSI 360 – Contemporary Issues in International Business
- BUSI 365 – Global Industries and Operations
- BUSI 464 – International Market Integration and Trade Agreements
- BUSI 465 – Export Management Strategy
International Business Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Liberty’s Online Business Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
What Can You Do with an International Business Degree?
- Customs compliance specialist
- Federal, state, or local government trade specialist
- Global manager
- International accountant
- International transportation and shipping manager
- Management analyst
- Missions ministry worker
- Tourism industry consultant
Highlights of Our International Business Bachelor’s Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online BSBA in International Business degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years — and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- When you study international business online at Liberty, you can access a wide variety of resources through our research portal.
- Our BSBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You may be eligible to earn additional college credit through relevant life experience.
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s Programs
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.